is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a
property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful,
frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and
resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
- Enlisting and on-boarding of real estate agencies.
and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’
enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other
colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
end-to-end ownership over issues and managing agents expectations
accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing
education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Request bespoke reports for agents on a variety of data sets such as product usage.
- Accurately recording and updating agent information across multiple internal systems.
and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team’s
processes where potential improvements have been identified.
and actively contributing to meetings or projects that benefit the
wider team, including occasional user testing, new product and process
training, and sharing sessions
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (50-80 daily) in order to secure new business
- Systematically penetrate an assigned geographic territory to maximize ToLet’s listing coverage to the maximum amount possible.
- Deliver compelling presentations via telephone & email. Sell high level prospects on the value of working with ToLet.
as a brand ambassador for ToLet, representing the best interests of the
company, its advertisers, and industry partners , while simultaneously
increasing goodwill and brand awareness of ToLet tools and services.
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
all necessary administrative and processing functions to secure listing
feed contracts and insure the listings are processed and posted to
ToLet. Document all activities in on relevant ToLet platforms.
- Minimum of HND certificate
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where
required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.comNote: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview invitation at short notice.